"Walk a Hound 'n Get Dog Tired" Volunteer Program
Here's How it Works...
1. Animal Adoption Foundation (AAF), a No-Kill Animal Shelter, Provides You With: Enthusiastic Shelter Dogs
who need a walk or jog with you! (Trained volunteers will pre-screen dogs, then leash up dogs and bring them outside to participating volunteers)
2. Outdoor Space to Walk/Jog/Hang-out with One of our Shelter Dogs: Our walking path and dog outdoor exercise yards allow you to as much exercise our dog as you want in a 1-hour session. Help shelter dogs & get exercise for yourself at the same time!
When are the Dates and Times of Walk-A Hound?
Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays: Noon- 1pm
How Do I Get Involved?
1. Sign up at: http://walkahoundataaf.eventbrite.com.
(note: You'll be asked to choose the session you're signing up for; once you've done this, click the "REGISTER" button. You'll receive an electronic confirmation for your session.
Sessions are open to all existing AAF volunteers & community members. For safety reasons, space is limited to 8 volunteers and preference will be given to those who have signed up in advance. Sign-up for one or multiple sessions.
Participants under age 15 years must be accompanied by an adult who is willing to walk with them.
2. Show-Up: Once at AAF, check in at the Dog Adoption Aisle. You do NOT need to bring any type of confirmation or paper with you.
Also, our dogs need exercise and contact with people 365/year; therefore, we typically only cancel if it is lightening or very severe weather.
3. Questions? If you need additional information about this program, contact: Eileen Udry: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUMMER '13 SPECIAL: As AAF's way of saying "thanks" for our Walk-A-Hound (WAH) volunteers, AAF is having a special. Specifically, volunteers who sign up and show up for 10 WAH sessions, will get a FREE WAH t-shirt. Offer good while supplies last!
The Animal Adoption Foundation is a no-kill shelter (non profit) for dogs and cats that have been abused or abandoned. AAF provides a safe and humane environment for dogs and cats that are waiting to be adopted. Our caring volunteers and generous, donors enable us to provide a safe and haven for our special friends. Please read about our volunteer programs and opportunities!
Visit our website: www.aafpets.com; or "like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AnimalAdoptionFoundation
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.